Here comes Minitube 1.9!
So today I woke up and read the emails about Minitube crashing and YouTube replying with error codes. I had a new version in store ready to be released. Actually I had already submitted it to the Mac App Store. So I quickly adapted to the new YouTube stuff and, while I was at it, fixed the division by zero crash that was triggered by the failed requests.
Now I’m off to work on fixing Musictube too. When I have more time I’ll add something about the new features. For now you just get to read the changelog:
- Adapted to YouTube changes
- New search filter UI. Filter results by publication date, video duration and video quality.
- Sort by rating
- Search spell suggestions: “Did you mean…”
- New downloads are now added at the top of the list
- Video definition indicator while downloading videos
- Simple integration with Buffer app
- Better fullscreen experience on the Mac: sidebar shows when the mouse hits the left side, mouse and playlist autohide
- Compatible with OS X Mountain Lion Gatekeeper
- Partial Retina Display support. Still using 1x bitmaps because of Qt not being ready
- OS X Mountain Lion notifications when a download finishes
- Fixed flickering in fullscreen controls on Linux, also playlist and toolbar now autohide
- New and updated translations. Thanks to all the translators involved!
And by the way, Ubuntu users vote for this bug!