Musictube 1.2 released
Another small feature is desktop notification support on the Mac (requires Growl 1.2.x) and GNOME. Notifications appear only when the Musictube window is not active. There is no point displaying them when you’re already looking at Musictube.
Ubuntu users will love the Unity quicklist.
And here’s the full changelog:
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Desktop notifications on Mac (Growl 2.x) and GNOME when window is not active
- Unity & GNOME 3 actions (aka Quicklists)
- Mac Sandbox support
- More responsive UI while loading videos on the Mac
- Fixed wrong localization of some menu items on the Mac
- Fixed search box being erroneously focused on the Mac
- Fixed crash while playing on Linux with Qt 4.8
- Fixed playback not starting or being interrupted on Linux
- New and updated translations