Musictube 1.1.1 bugfix release
Here’s another bugfix release. This time around is Musictube that’s slated to become, mostly, bug-free. Here’s a list of the bugs fixed:
- Fixed long artist names and album titles displaying incorrectly
- Fixed “Info View” showing while interacting with other views
- Discard videos with an incompatible duration: e.g. videos containing full albums.
- Fixed crash adding a single track to the playlist multiple times
- Fixed temporary files not being deleted on Windows
- Fixed searchbox selecting text while typing and losing focus on ESC key
- Fixed quitting from dock on the Mac and preventing the system shutdown
- On the Mac, “Quit” and other application menu items are now correctly localized
- Added missing menu item to restore hidden window, as per the OS X HIG
- New and updated translations
The update is already available on the Mac App Store and is waiting for approval on the Ubuntu Software Center. When approved, 64bit Ubuntu users will be able to get a 64bit Musictube from the USC. Enjoy & spread the word!