Why hiring an expensive animator is better than creating a whiteboard animation

Home Forums Minitube Forums Feature Requests Why hiring an expensive animator is better than creating a whiteboard animation

• This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lawrence 1 month ago.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Aurelie Kihn

I wanted a nice whiteboard video animation for my website, and I wanted to create a video of whiteboard animation myself on the online tool, but someone suggested me to hire an animator rather than creating it myself. I really want to know why it is not a suitable option to use the whiteboard animation online tool to create the video and hiring an animator is the right option. As far as I have known hiring an animator would cost me so much, which is why I decided to create the whiteboard myself at first place. Can someone kindly provide me genuine reasons?

#96975 Reply

Paul Stewart

Whiteboard animation has always been one of the best medium for online publicity, and talking about hiring someone expensive, there are still some whiteboard animation professionals who have served me right at very affordable rates and I will be recommending one, https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a7f67c0f0a?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

#97002 Reply

Lawrence

Came across by cahance an error message/advice that says MusicTube not available in your country or region.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Why hiring an expensive animator is better than creating a whiteboard animation
Your information: