Track not found

Home Forums Musictube Forums Troubleshooting Track not found

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    matt

Hi there, I just bought the app a few weeks ago (great job btw).
    I’ve noticed Musictube struggles a bit with compilations and not so famous bands.
    Search works fine, but sometimes it skips through songs and only plays about a fourth or a third of an album, leaving me with a “Track not found” comment.
    Sometimes, it just skips the first song of an album and on second attempt plays it.
    It is especially true for compilations (only plays a couple songs out of a dozen)..

This is a bit annoying as I get the feeling of not having any control over playback.
    It’s virtually random…

PS: Playback is set to studio version and video quality to 360p

-Matthew

#20722 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Hi Matt, this happens because a YouTube video for track cannot be found. Especially in compilations, not having the artist name doesn’t help.

#20726 Reply
    matt

-Cheers

#88574 Reply
    Harry

RE: Thanks for the movie clip; looks good.I’ve been thinking laltey that the debt isn’t so dire. On a really macro scale it’s like an underwater homeowner, except when the gov’t eventually defaults, the people get to keep everything that borrowed money bought. (Just let the Chinese et al try to take it back.) America can severely reduce its spending when absolutely needed; massive waste is everywhere. After the country defaults (or even before) and a severe global depression is upon us, prices will be so cheap that people and the gov’t won’t need to spend nearly as much. They won’t be working as much either, and that counts for something. There will be lots of losers and strife, but after a global reset America won’t be in debt any more, and the rich won’t be as rich as before. I’m confident we’ll retain our democracy (such as it is) and taxes on the rich will be far higher after the dust settles. Rate this comment: 0 0

#89015 Reply
    Keyon

I’m impressed! You’ve managed the almost imlessibpo.

#92291 Reply
    Simon

I have just bought the application, but surprisingly it does not recognise any music or artist from Africa
    and so in particular kenya,.
    Why is it so?

Can this be resolved

Thanks and best regards

#92292 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Hi Simon, maybe some of your files are missing artist and album tags.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Reply #92292 in Track not found
Your information: