Subscription list new video badge

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting Subscription list new video badge

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alexander

Windows 10 Pro 20H2 64bit, Minitube 3.6.7
    Question is about notifications on subscriptions list. If channel have new video which was not viewed yet it has red badge with number of new videos. If I click on channel red badge is gone. But after I close Minitube and open it again I see exactly same badges and counters on them. Is it some new feature that changes notification behavior? Or is it because Minitube.exe can’t overwrite some files and loads same data again and again? Or maybe it is some limitation? Or a bug?

#103911 Reply
    Alexander

And if you don’t mind I’ll ask another question here. It is happening that when I open some channel most of its videos are just skipping for some reason. So that I need to open this channel in a web browser or other tools. Why Minitube can skip a video?
    And one more question about video list. When I change sorting to “Most viewed” and then scroll down list then at some point it starts looping same list of videos again and again. Oh by the way now I can’t even change sorting! There was a button to change sorting and now I don’t see it.
    I will make more donations but can you please help with fixing these questions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Subscription list new video badge
Your information: