SSL Handshake Failed (Minitube 2.4 on OS 10.10.3)

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting SSL Handshake Failed (Minitube 2.4 on OS 10.10.3)

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Account-hoilt.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joe

Hello Flavio – Downloaded the latest version of Minitube and no matter what I try to do, be it search for a show, or use the browse tab or watch any of my subscribed channels I get an error “SSL Handshake Failed”.

Is there a link for Minitube 2.2 that you can post, it’s till now the most stable version I have used on a Mac.

Thanks,

#93573 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Oh my, I just finished fixing SSL on Windows! I’m running 10.10.2. Started the update but it’s going to take hours (more than 2 gigs). Tomorrow morning I’ll have a lot of coffee and see what I can do.

#93575 Reply
    Joe

Sorry about that. Hopefully it’s not a lot of work. Good luck and thanks for responding.

#93577 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Try downloading again now and reinstall. Let me know if it works for you.

#93578 Reply
    Joe

Thanks for the quick fix, seems to work just fine. Unfortunately when resuming play after it had been paused for a while makes the video restart from the beginning, which was an issue with 2.3. Would you be able to give me a link to the OS X version of Minitube 2.2?

Thanks,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: SSL Handshake Failed (Minitube 2.4 on OS 10.10.3)
Your information: