Randomized playlist and missed notifications

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting Randomized playlist and missed notifications

• This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LaoTse 3 months ago.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

LaoTse

Hello,
    since recently the video playlist is poorly sorted and there are no notifications for new videos on subscribed channels. System runs Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64bit, Minitube is version 2.9. (Flatpak).

Best regards.

#97105 Reply

user

confirm
    windows 7

#97106 Reply

Michael Martin

date of channels are out of order and now updates to subs

#97108 Reply

Dave Stedman

Same here.

Windows 10

MT 2.9

DL from minitube site, licensed.

Sort feature no longer has any effect. Can not sort by date, length or search type. New videos not showing up on subscriptions.

#97109 Reply

Dave Stedman

Same here.

Windows 10

MT 2.9

DL from minitube site, licensed.

Sort feature no longer has any effect. Can not sort by date, length or search type. New videos not showing up on subscriptions.

#97112 Reply

Michael

Same, its a total mess.. all my subscriptions are messed up.. no way to see new releases. I’m using Mac 10.13.6 – MiniTube 2.9

#97113 Reply

baaann

Same for me, Minitube 2.9

#97114 Reply

Richard Davies

Same for me on Windows 10 Professional. Did YouTube change their APIs?

#97128 Reply

cvm

Same here. all messed up subs. old videos, no new videos and notifications. minitube 3.0

#97130 Reply

Dave Stedman

Upgraded this AM to version 3.0 via automatic update.

Filtering search results still unresponsive.

Subscriptions, well hard to say, a few updates, most not.

But mouse wheel on the subscription page now reacts very slowly and have to use the slider at the edge to move up or down.

Still getting news and videos from years ago at the top of the search even when restricted to past day.

Windows 10, version 3.0.

#97131 Reply

Duncan

See the comment thread a bit further down, saying mac appstore version, but it’s the same problem reported earlier, and it has the research I did on the problem. (Short version: It’s youtube, not minitube, and it’s supposed to be temporary. More on the other thread.)

#97132 Reply

Duncan

[Reposting as didn’t seem to go thru.]

See the comment thread a bit further down, saying mac appstore version, but it’s the same problem just reported earlier, and it has the research I did on the problem. (Short version: It’s youtube, not minitube, and it’s supposed to be temporary. More on the other thread.)

#97261 Reply

LaoTse

Hi,
    from today everything works fine again.
    What went wrong?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Randomized playlist and missed notifications
Your information: