Problems with the Windows compatibility

Home Forums Musique Forums Feature Requests Problems with the Windows compatibility

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nico

The Musique is not 100% compatible with Windows, and this causes a lot of problems.

Example: You can not set it as default audio player, if you try to do it manually (like I tried), the program runs but the sound files are not executed by him.

That said, I would like you to work on it with reference to how iTunes runs on Windows, implementing features such as mini-player that comes when you leave the mouse cursor over it.

I’m from Brazil, paid for your software and felt very lack of system compatibility.

#80000 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Hi Nico,

you should say “integrated” rather than compatible. Anyway, I’ll investigate the “default player” thing and make sure songs can be passed as arguments to the program so they open when launched from a file manager.

As for the mini-player thing, I don’t think it has a high priority.

#85403 Reply
    Nico

Flavio, I dont understand what you mean by “songs can be passed as arguments to the program”

#85482 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Sorry, maybe I’m being too technical. It means that currently you cannot open files from a file manager in Musique.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Problems with the Windows compatibility
Your information: