Minitube version 3.6.5 windows and Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!m

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting Minitube version 3.6.5 windows and Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!m

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    XaRaI

Hello Flavio and happy people,

Today i’m not so happy, because:

Yesterday i installed the Windows update for Minitube version 3.6.1 to 3.6.5, actually Minitube did it by itself. Everything wend well. But today Minitube was gone, nowhere to be found on my system ??? What had happend? The Microsoft Anti Virus tool gave the answer: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!m. So i downloaded a fresh copy from https://flavio.tordini.org and installed it on my computer. Nothing, the software was gone! The MS Anti Virus Tool deleted the minitube.exe and said you have a Virus !!

My system:
    HP i7 7700 4Ghz, Ms Windows10 build:19042.610 (20H2)

P.s. Minitube still works on Solus Linux version 3.6.5 so i still can watch my favorite youtube’s.

#103729 Reply
    Lara

Da stamattina sul mac è impossibile ricercare anche sull ultima versione rilasciata 3.6.5

#103744 Reply
    Dave Stedman

Same issue.

#103806 Reply
    Braulio D’Amore

They’re false positives. No need to worry. Microsoft Anti-Virus should not have a problem with it aynmore, as well as all other anti-virus softwares you’re using.

Questi rilevamenti erano falsi positivi. Il software non ha virus, tutti i falsi rilevamenti sono stati corretti.

#103809 Reply
    Dave Stedman

Well that is a relief. I suspected as such but had no way to verify. Thanks for pointing that out.

I had to watch videos in a browser window for a few days and it was horrible!

#103860 Reply
    XaRaI

Thank you Braulio D’Amore for your answer. That’s good news!

Grazie Braulio D’Amore per la risposta.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Minitube version 3.6.5 windows and Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D8!m
Your information: