Media buttons shortcut [on Linux]

Home Forums Musique Forums Feature Requests Media buttons shortcut [on Linux]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    giuseppe

Is it me or Musique doesn’t support changing, playing, pausing and stopping the track with the keyboard shortcuts?
    is it possible to add this feature?

#1315 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

This feature has always been there but the latest Ubuntu broke it. Please please please always state your OS. I don’t want Windows and Mac people to think the media keys are broken, while they perfectly work.

#1324 Reply
    giuseppe

i’m sorry, you’re right…i’m actually using archlinux, kde 4.7.3

#12861 Reply
    chaps

I love so much what you do (Minitube I mean), and I have just discovered Musique which is really amazing, simple and efficient to use.
    I use Linux Mint LMDE as OS (which is based on Gnome 3.2) and the keyboard shortcuts don’t work for me neither. Do you have an idea of what is broken under Linux ? I would like to have them working…
    (sorry for my English, I’m French ;-) )

#12871 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

They used to work, then something must have changed in GNOME DBUS API. I’m happily accepting patches for this.

#12893 Reply
    chaps

I’m sorry, I tried, but I’m not able to understand all that stuff (and I regret).
    It seems that the backend for MediaKeys in Musique use a cpp code that is very close to the Clementine one, and media keys are working with this media player for me, so I don’t understand…
    I hope it won’t generate too much work for you, and I will be a happy user of Musique without media keys under Linux ;-) !
    If it can help (I am sure you know) I get this message when I launch Musique : “Object::connect: No such signal org::gnome::SettingsDaemon::MediaKeys::MediaPlayerKeyPressed(QString,QString)”

#14012 Reply
    natanielcz

Hi
    I also have a problme with keyboard shortcuts in Musique in Linux Mint 13. They don’t work for me. Can You remove this problem?

And also I want to say: Good work! Musique is great looks music player! ;)

#85907 Reply
    Gustavehnb

rockford pharmacotherapy dalite picture king jenn air range hoods learn spanish at home platinium wedding bands krumkake iron seashell necklaces usb hdtv receiver mer6755aas マークジェイコブス 時計
    prepaid razr postcards from buster sugartime home dry cleaning smart investing coach ipod case グッチ 通販
    price guides for cards hand crank ice cream pleather fabric drive hard xbox live 12 month resorcerer mac vector spotlights nikon lenses reviews Monster Beats
    pharcyde tv purchase plan norton antivirus 2003 professional crack infrared scopes polstar bluetooth gps futon lounger motorola co whistler 1783

#87843 Reply
    Jennifereuc

nu skin malaysia patio cushions potty training help panasonic ag dv2500 standard lamps serious sam 3 Desperate Women motorola pagers 銈儹銈?銉愩儍銈?/a> placement test swiss cheese parfem return of the prodigal son rembrandt purchase music online 銈儹銈?銉愩儍銈?/a> irs tax parrot cages laptop lap desk nipslips animal print shoes 銉併儯銉炽儷銉?/a> norelco t700 real estate multiple listings connecticut kidz cam sensorswipe redken all soft conditioner heating oil pricing start a school kitchenaid proline grinder roxio photosuite 5 platinum preamplifier

#92557 Reply
    Damon

Bump on this, it’s probably the only thing stopping me from using Musique as my main music player.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Media buttons shortcut [on Linux]
Your information: