(Mac) keyboard shortcuts to navigate the picture grid

Home Forums Musique Forums Feature Requests (Mac) keyboard shortcuts to navigate the picture grid

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    panoramica

Hi,

Thanks for a great app. FWIW I’ve moved to Musique from Enqueue, which was too minimal for me and didn’t over a file browser.

I’m using Remote Buddy to program my Apple Remote to control Musique. I’m basically assigning keyboard shortcuts to hardware buttons.

I can manage the playlist fine, but I wonder if there are any shortcuts to navigate the picture grid, jump in and out of folders, and start playback of a track that is not already in the playlist.

This is what I have so far:

HOME: move to top left of grid
    END: move to bottom right of grid
    PAGE UP/DOWN: move up/down by 5 grid squares
    UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT ARROW: move around the picture grid by 1 grid square
    OPTION + LEFT ARROW: go up a level when navigating the grid (at the top level the focus is then lost to the playlist)
    CONTROL/SHIFT + COMMAND + SPACE: deselect/select a grid square (to what end?)

Many thanks,
    Dan

#88539 Reply
    Chachou

This site works pretty well as a forum. You can’t reply with therad after therad like in a conventional forum, but you can still edit your question/answer to reply to what people have said. The only real difference is that you have to frame the topic of your therad in the form of a question, but I actually like this. It gives more direction to the therad, unlike in many forums where someone will simply post a link or a comment with no particular direction and the therad quickly goes completely off topic. There are also a lot of very knowledgeable people here from a wide variety of backgrounds and stances on global warming, and many of the regular’ posters here have been participating for several years. But if you really want the more traditional forum’ feel, most political forums will have a section on environment’, which usually has quite a lot of global warming related topics. Just Google “political forum” (without quotes) and you will find hundreds of results. But I know where you’re coming from. I was pretty surprised when I tried to find an internet forum dedicated entirely to climate change and didn’t find one. There are thousands of blogs, but not many conventional forums’ in the strict sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: (Mac) keyboard shortcuts to navigate the picture grid
Your information: