last.fm album cover & info

Home Forums Musique Forums Feature Requests last.fm album cover & info

• This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bhagwnaramm 2 months ago.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hsm

Wonderful concept, an app I would buy in a minute.
    If only I could prevent it from acquiring the album covers and track and date information from last.fm
    I started by just adding two albums: “Electric Ladyland” by Jimi Hendrix and “Cruising with Ruben & the Jets” by Frank Zappa.
    The first is shown with the US cover (not the UK nude ladies version own) with 2012 as release date, the other shows no cover at all and the date of the 1984 re-release, while the original (and different) vinyl is from 1968.
    My digital music collection is well tagged and has the cover pics matching my vinyl and cd collection.
    Musique would make an amazing uncluttered alternative to iTunes if just using information already in tags and folders, while providing the text information and lyrics from external sources.
    Also a great additional app for keeping stuff away from iTunes Match.
    A toggle button would do it.

#2556 Reply

Flavio
    Keymaster

Thanks for your suggestions. I’m planning to support “local” covers in the next version. I’ll also try to follow your suggestion and give priority to year tags rather last.fm data which is often wrong.

What’s the naming scheme for your covers? Something like cover.jpg or front.jpg? I’d like to get the name patterns right, so let me know.

#12702 Reply

Robin

Hi, hope it’s not a little late. Most players use “Cover.jpg” (like Rhythmbox) and folder.jpg too. You can put several patterns :)

#12703 Reply

Robin

Sorry, the new version (1.1) is already implemented, I had the 1.0 :P

#88517 Reply

Bhagwnaramm

Encouraging employee to be tlhesemves is the first step to a successful business arrangement, otherwise a close door policy will force employee to recluse. encourages people to share their joy and shortfalls, and this will help businesses in spreading the news about them and what they can offer because most blogger will write about their site if any, and what they are up to. Personally, i will recommend employers to allow staff to blog as long as it doesn’t disturb work performance and productivity.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: last.fm album cover & info
Your information: