Integration with Ubuntu sound menu

Home Forums Musique Forums Feature Requests Integration with Ubuntu sound menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Paool

It would be very nice to allow control of musique via ubuntu sound menu. It also lacks support for multimedia keys under linux as well :)

#10209 Reply
    Tar-Dingens

I would like to see this feature, too. It´s just nice to see an application well integrated in the OS.

#12123 Reply
    Siva Prasad Varma

found the best player for Ubuntu. But integration with sound menu in Ubuntu would be great

#12197 Reply
    Benjamin

Yes, integration into Ubuntu’s Sound Menu would be great. I’m willing to dig into the code and try, if you can point me in the right direction.

#12325 Reply
    Raven

+1
    Agreed that this would certainly be a nice addition.

Personally, I think that multimedia key support is more important though.

#12778 Reply
    Moritz

+1
    Also, it would be nice if it would display a notifyOSD notification when starting to play a new song.

#12782 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

This is low priority for me. But I’d accept a patch for it.

#12813 Reply
    Chris

MPRIS2(Ubuntu Sound Menu) will also work with the following KDE 4.9 “Now Playing” Widget. It would be great if you could integrate MPRIS2!

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/mpris-spec

#47413 Reply
    Francesco

No progress? It is kinda odd to use an application not integrated, when even the youtube site is…

#47860 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

Francesco, why don’t you send me a patch for this? What’s the point of Minitube being OSS on Linux if these Linux-specific minor things are taken care of by the community?

#88447 Reply
    Nanito

ου έ ε ά ε εύ ο youtube έ ε ά ε ο εύ ε ο ί εο ” ό ο” έ ε υ ά ε ε ά ε ε ί ο . ά ο ε εί ο ά ο ε ά !!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Integration with Ubuntu sound menu
Your information: