crash on new installed Catalina

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting crash on new installed Catalina

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Balke

Hi,
    I’ve a new MAC machine with a new Catalina installed and a fresh Minitube installed via Apple Store. I have a serious problem where minitube requests to inout apple ID, once that is done Minitube window opens but then crashes immediately once try to search for anything. I’ve installed the version from the minitube website and tried it. This works absolutley fine.
    After several tests, I am sure that the Apple Store version is broken, at least for Catalina. Could you please update this version and let us know how to resolve this issue.
    Thanks.

#103100 Reply
    Bryn

Apple Store Version – I have the same problem crashing under Catalina (sent the crash report to Apple). Re-install does not help. Please advise. Regards

#103103 Reply
    Jacques

Hi,
    I’ve a new MAC machine with a new Mojave installed and a fresh Minitube installed via Apple Store. I have a serious problem where minitube requests to inout apple ID, once that is done Minitube window opens but then crashes immediately once try to search for anything.
    After several tests, I am sure that the Apple Store version is broken, at least for Mojave. Could you please update this version and let us know how to resolve this issue.
    Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: crash on new installed Catalina
Your information: