Continuous Scrolling

Home Forums Minitube Forums Troubleshooting Continuous Scrolling

• This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jason Pell 4 days, 23 hours ago.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

J. Wood

Flavio,

Following an install of Minitube 3.0 on a Win7 platform and entry of video search terms, Minitube locates the relevant videos but just keeps scrolling down. There’s no way any video can be selected while this is happening. Did YouTube change their format again? Thanks for looking into it. You have a great app and I never had a problem with your earlier releases. Sincerely,

#97338 Reply

Theuns

I do experience the same skipping problem of video’s after a search was done.

#102088 Reply

M. J. Williams

It’s a great app…

But I’m experiencing the same issue. I have a 64 bit Win 10 and a Ubuntu 19.04 64 bit DeskTop box. And it happens on both setups.
    Is there a 64 bit app? Or is that necessary. I’ve run the prior apps without this particular problem…what’s UP?

#102188 Reply

Dale Hair

Same thing on debian. This app is unusable.

#102331 Reply

Jason Pell

I get this on 18.04 with 3.1, but only on a slower machine with no nvidia graphics card. On a fast machine with 18.04 it works fine.

I used the source /opt/qt512/bin/qt512-env.sh trick and the extra ppa to get it working, so I figure there is not a lot of onus to fix this, but since others reported ame issue on supported platform.

I suspect its a timing issue due to the slow performance of my older machine where the issue occurred.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Continuous Scrolling
Your information: