black screen then shuts down when open on Ipod

Home Forums Musictube Forums Troubleshooting black screen then shuts down when open on Ipod

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mspolliwog

I received an Ipod touch for Christmas. I downloaded musictube onto the Ipod and loved the app. I stored many titles in Cache and created 2 additional folders. The next morning when I opened the app, all I got was a black screen and then the app closed. After alot of frustration, I deleeted the app. Yesterday, I reloaded the app and again downloaded music and everything was fine. I got up this morning and, black screen then closed app. What now?

#29098 Reply
    Flavio
    Keymaster

This is funny, because that’s another Musictube, I’m not the author of that one. Have a look: http://flavio.tordini.org/musictube

#88386 Reply
    Deepak

RE: I think this is key to getting out of this crsiis. The problem is that in China you have a worker working for $80 per month. In the US this worker would starve to death. But because currency valuations are so twisted this worker in China can do ok. I don’t know China but I know Eastern Europe much better because I was raised there. In 1989 before the communism collapsed people were earning like $15 per month. Wo hoo! But people were able to buy food, rent, maybe save up for a small car etc. But when they would somehow get to Frankfurt they would spend their entire salary just to get a dinner. And there were some crazy prices like it cost 5 cents to travel on a train from Warsaw to Prague. After communism collapsed and they floated the currency the $ started sinking here like crazy. Like I saw it losing 20% of its value per day. So because the prices and currencies are out of whack it creates a situation that China does not consume anything and America consumes everything. To get this straight you need to get the $ to have a realistic value. I am not saying that Chinese worker will earn a US salary but it cannot be 2% of a US salary. At this rate this trade is out of whack. And I understand that China wants to learn how to manufacture things and needs to learn the technologies, get management to learn how to run companies etc. But at this point if I were in the US govt I would consider devaluing the USD. I think there would be some period of adjustment etc. But I would not sweat that Europeans will have higher salaries because as with Chinese workers it only matters what you can buy in the local market. I think Europe would get screwed completely as their industries are dependent on the US. So they would earn a lot just that nobody would be willing to hire anybody there. Rate this comment: 0 0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: black screen then shuts down when open on Ipod
Your information: