Musicue Album Cover Pic Issue

Home Forums Musique Forums Troubleshooting Musicue Album Cover Pic Issue

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MAgisterHerodotus 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ROMAN

Hi

Thanks for the good player, works good, but 1 thing is really annoying. Looks like it takes album art from internet, often quality is poor and sometimes it doesnt show any album picture at all (even if it exists in tag). Musicue should be able to take album art from audio Tags!!! It’s really easy to do…

Thanks

#94288 Reply

Graham Nowell

You can always provide you’re own album cover images by slipping a cover.jpg file into the folder containing the album songs in your Music Folder.

The file must be a .jpg file
    The file must be called cover.

Providing you’re own cover.jpg file for each of you’re albums solves a lot of problems and I personally don’t rely on http://last.fm to provide any of my album covers.

By problems I mean the wrong album cover or occassionally no album cover at all; only an ugly grey hole on you’re otherwise very pretty Musique Album window.

#95669 Reply

MagisterHerodotus

I’ve run into this problem, too. Despite having a cover.jpg file in every folder, only about half of the covers show up. I use the Fedora repository build. With a couple of exception, they all appear to be Classical music albums, though I don’t know why that would matter. In fact, all Classical music albums and only a couple non-Classical music albums are affected.

#95707 Reply

MAgisterHerodotus

OK, I realized that in fact it wasn’t reading the “Performer” tag, which for some reason was preventing it from having a cover. Changing the tag to “artist” though fixed that issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Musicue Album Cover Pic Issue
Your information: