Musictube not playing anything

Home Forums Musictube Forums Troubleshooting Musictube not playing anything

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eduardo Nicolas 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TJ

Musictube is not playing any music from any videos at all.
    I search for a song. I add it to my play list then hit play but it either finishes the play list or moves to the next song which doesn’t play too.

Is there a fix for this?

#95829 Reply

Andrew

I’m experiencing the very same issue on a MacBook Air.

The app seems to be working well (finding content, etc.) except for the one thing it’s supposed to do… PLAY the content.

Please respond with some insight… I’ll provide whatever information you need in order to help troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew

#95831 Reply

Andrew

I’m having the very same issue on my MacBook Air, which is running the latest version of MacOS Sierra.

The app is not crashing and finds YouTube content with ease. However, playback is non-existent.

Since TJ’s original post is over six months old without reply, I’m wondering whether the MusicTube app is still being supported.

I’d be more than happy to provide further information in order to help troubleshooting.

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew

#95845 Reply

Eduardo Nicolas

I download muscictube last week bought the license and the thing just won’t playback i updated to OS Sierra to see if it would work and still the same. I have already uninstalled it and installed back again with no success of making it play a song. it does find the songs and gives you info but absolutly no playback, it will skip to next song ad infinitum.

had anybody found a solution to the problem, I tried contacting Flavio but he just told me it is supposed to work fine….

any solutions anyone?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Musictube not playing anything
Your information: